THE ENCORE NETWORKS TEAM
At Encore Networks, we combine an
entrepreneurial spirit with a strong
motivation to meet the challenges of
the fast-moving telecommunications
industry. We're looking for motivated
people to share and contribute to our
vision of success. If you're ready
to roll up your sleeves and apply your
creative talents to our goal of being
the best, then we want you on our team.
Sales Director - Canada
The Sales Director will be responsible for business development and selling activities for our secure, IP+Legacy Virtual Private Network (VPN) security solutions.
Must work with carriers and enterprises that rely on Encore's innovative VPN routers for wireless, satellite, and terrestrial networks that support both legacy and IP devices. Must have knowledge of industrially hardened (rugged) routers designed for SCADA and other mission critical network applications.
The winning candidate will possess strong skills in prospecting and opening new accounts as well as protecting an installed base of customers. The individual must have a demonstrated knowledge of managing a large territory; including demand generation, partner development, forecasting, quota attainment and sales presentations. For success, the candidate must possess a strong business and technical knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customer’s business drivers and align to the Encore solutions.
Other qualifications are as follows:
- Successful sales experience in router and wireless (cellular) communications
- Solution selling and business case development skills
- An in depth knowledge of VPN and SCADA products
- Desire to work independently and to meet business targets
- Ability to deliver business value to accounts and build ustomer relationships
- Communicate requirements to product management and engineering teams
- Ability to sell complex products in a fast paced environment
- Must be an aggressive self-starter with deal closing capabilities
- Salary plus commissions and escalators
- Company benefits
If you are interested in working in our fast-paced environment with the opportunity to grow professionally as you help build an industry leader, please send us a cover letter and resume using one of the methods listed below;
We have an immediate opening for a software development engineer with 5+ years of in-depth telecom industry experience.
• Programming languages – C is essential. C++ is desirable
• Understanding of IP based networking protocols
• Linux/Unix development with a Make based build system
• Systems programming experience
• Excellent logic and problem solving capabilities
• Excellent embedded programming and debugging skills
• Must be an aggressive self-starter with a strong desire to take the initiative and complete tasks
As an experienced Sales Engineer you will be responsible for an efficient and professional resolution of customer related questions and advanced troubleshooting assistance to our customers in the Americas. You will work with the direct and indirect sales teams and will engage additional engineering resources if needed.
- Respond to and resolve daily customer enquiries via phone, e-mail and in person visits
- Setup, test and replicate customer’s hardware, software, networking and application issues
- Work to close customer cases with the engineering team if required
- Create and maintain support documentation
- Present via webinar or in person on vertically focused technical topics
- Travel within territory as required (Primarily North America and Latin America)
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or 3-5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience working in a support infrastructure
- Knowledge of various networking LAN/WAN principles, topologies and protocols
- Wireless expertise, especially in Wi-Fi and cellular
- Experience of security protocols like IPSec and Open VPN
- Experience of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP & RIP
- CCNA, CCNP or other relevant industry qualifications are an advantage
- Familiarity with Linux OS a plus
- Team player with strong communication skills and a results oriented approach
- Must be able to work independently
- Experience working with the major cellular carriers a plus
- Spanish speaking skills are very desirable.
Technical Support Engineer
We have an immediate opening for a Technical Support Engineer with experience in Ethernet/IP, Cellular, VPN (IPSec), MPLS/Frame relay, T-1, digital services and voice networks.
• Provide technical and network problem resolutions.
• Provide Software updates.
• Perform lab verification and simulation.
• Setup, load software, test, database entry, and label new production products.
• Repair of units.
• Assist in testing of software.
General networking knowledge of LAN, WAN, Cellular, VPN (IPSec) NAT, Frame Relay, GRE, MPLS, Async and
Sync PPP, IP Routing vl/v2 and Static Routing, DHCP, and IP QoS is desired. PC and Networking expertise, solid
communication skills, networking router configuration, and a strong technical understanding of data internet networking and
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple time related issues.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Perform other technical duties as needed.
TO APPLY FOR A JOB
If you are interested in working in
our fast-paced environment with the opportunity
to grow professionally as you help build
an industry leader, please send us a
cover letter and resume using one of
the methods listed below;
3800 Concorde Parkway,